- This conveyor is an overhead conveyor used to suspend full red offal’s and convey them from their removal point via an inspection point to the red offal processing area.
- The heads can also be suspended and conveyed on this conveyor.
- This conveyor is synchronized with the main dressing conveyor to ensure carcass and by-product correlation.
- The conveyor used is our Clean Track system from which the product is directly suspended by special attachments.
- Its is constructed predominantly in stainless steel with all other parts being plastic.
- Its is electrically powered and driven by a Reduction Gearbox.