- This machine is used to remove the hide in a upward pulling motion. It pulls the hide from the forelegs up along the back and finally over the tail.
- This machine is hydraulically powered.
- The two main operations of the machine are controlled using pneumatic or hydraulic levers.
- The drum is rotated by a hydraulic motor and the main arms are moved up and down using a hydraulic cyclinder.
- Both the hydraulic power unit and the electrical control panel are positioned remote from the machine.
- The chains detach themselves automatically from the hide when the drum is unrolled.
- The frame and drum is normally constructed entirely in stainless steel.