- This conveyor is an overhead conveyor used in the green offal processing room to suspend green offal during their progressive dismantling.
- The fully belly is lifted from the processing table while at the same time having the intestine trimmed off.
- The remainder is then conveyed to the fat and paunch removal points where respective by products are effortlessly removed.
- Finally the remaining tripe is cut down and washed for further processing.
- The conveyor used is from our clean-pack system from which the products is directly suspended by special attachments.
- Its is constructed predomintainly in stainless steel with all other parts being plastic.
- It is electrically powered and driven via a Reduction Gearbox.