- This pen or box is used to contain an animal prior to captive bolt stunning.
- The standard construction is mild steel with a hot dip galvanize finish stainless steel is available at an extra cost.
- Our standard sized box is designed to accommodate average sized cattle but sizes can be varied to suit a specific customer requirements.
- Available with or without restraint mechanisms.
- Doors are normally pneumatically powered to minimize noise and risk of injury both of which are problems with counter weighted doors.
- Operator can normally have an option to shoot from above or in front of the box.