Overview: Restrainers are heavy-duty galvanised steel frame with PVC Belts, PVC Guide Strips and width adjustment.
They consist of the following:
- 2 off stainless steel covers.
- 2 off heavy-duty PVC belts with guide strips at either end which are molded to the belt.
- 2 off type ED 160 drum motor 0.75kW, 0.55m/s, 380/415V, 3ph, 50hz.
- Stainless steel shafts with IP66 Labyrinth.
- Control panel with contactor for foot pedal.
- This machine is used to feed live sheep from the lairage to the stunning area. » Rubber belting insures there is minimal stress on the animal prior to stunning.
- The inner chassis is manufactured in galvanised mild steel with rubber belting and stainless steel top covers.
- This unit is electrically controlled by a foot pedal.
- All designed & manufactured to meet customer’s specific requirements.