- Punching tools are used to separate the pelt from the side of the carcass whilst it is suspended from the breasting conveyor.
- A single operator can punch both sides of every carcass at 300 lambs per hour.
- The tool is manufactured entirely from stainless steel with an aluminum handle.
- The tool is powered by a pneumatic cylinder suspended overhead.
- It comes complete with a control panel and only requires an air and water supply from the customer.
- Curved bar pushes fleece back as it is separated from the carcass.