- The Realcold Millers Mechanical Final Puller has been developed for use on the NZ designed Inverted Dressing System.
- The automatic machine removes the pelt in the final stages of the pelt removal process.
- The DBC Control System:
- Ensures the machine is responsive to each carcase to give the best pelt and carcase quality.
- Requires a third of the power unit with each motor size and running costs.
- Is self contained within the machine with virtually no running costs.
- Is capable of 10 sheep per min (600 carcases per hour)
- With the new DBC system Realcold Millers Mechanical has a clamping arrangement which provider a smoother hold on the pelt.
Easy to install
Low maintenance machine
Multi settings optional
Increased Pelt Quality
Reduced installation costs
Low running costs
Process all animal sizes