- This device is to assist boner personnel and increase the volume of the hall.
- The function of the bone puller is to firstly pull on the hinds. This removes the aitch bone with it the fores, the ribcage and the neck.
- The second puller will then remove the thigh bone, the hinds and blade with the fores.
- The bone puller is constructed using all stainless steel material and is driven using a electrical servomotor and encoder position control.
- The construction of the puller is all stainless steel with pneumatic and electrical control.
- The motor driven linera actuator moves and attached arm which in turn pulls the bone from the beef.
- The various stages (speed and torque) involved in removing the bones, are controlled by an operator station (HMI).
- The travel distance, speed and torque are entered on the HMI to adjust settings as required, for hinds and fore’s.
- The main trolley system is carried with bearings and rollers where necessary.