- The blowing system / blow pot is manufactured from stainless steel with an optional galvanised finish.
- It is used for transferring bellies, fat and intestines etc from the production line out through an exit point into any type of disposal system.
- Product falls off the end of a conveyer through an inlet hopper into the blowpot.
- When the blowpot is full a slide valve which is on a timer releases a pulse of air which blows the contents through a pipe to the exit point.
- The pipe can also enter any type of disposal system e.g. skips, bins etc.
- A blow pot diverter is also available if required for two exit points.
- The blow systems are manufactured to suit customers specifications.