- The bleed conveyor is used to move carcasses from the landing area to the legging platform allowing adequate time for them to bleed fully.
- This bleed time dictates how long the line must be. The higher the throughput the longer the bleed line must be.
- Round bar is our preferred rail type though any rail type can normally be accommodated.
- The system works on a stop start cycle to ensure there is always a carcass waiting at the legging platform.
- The conveyor is constructed in mild steel with a hot dip galvanize finish
- It is electrically powered and driven via a Reduction Gearbox.