- This machine is as its name suggests automatically removes the fore and hind legs.
- It can be used at the end of the bleed line for hind leg removal or at the end of the breasting line for fore leg removal.
- The carcass must be suspended from both legs for automatic hind leg removal.
- The cutting is done by revolving stainless steel blades enclosed with stainless steel guards.
- As an added safety precaution a floor mounted barrier is also mounted to ensure nobody can physically reach the guards or blades.
- This machine is manufactured completely in stainless steel.
- It is electrically powered and driven via a reduction gearbox.